Personal data collected
Yellow Pages collects personal information from you when you sign up for an account with them or use certain services from them. They can collect your name, postal address, mobile number, email address, payment information, social security number, user ID, password, security question and answer, and your birthday.
If you choose to send a post card, listing, page link, or contest invitation they will ask for information about the recipient such as their name, postal address, email address, and mobile number. They will also ask for your name and email address to send the information.
They also collect some information automatically, such as IP address, domain name, browser type, user agent, pages visited and how long, time and date the website was accessed, referring website, links clicked, and how many visits their website gets. Non personally identifiable information they collect includes searches conducted on their website, ratings and reviews you leave, businesses you bookmark or save, and zip code.
Personal data usage
Yellow Pages uses data to:
- Let you register on their website.
- Allow you to purchase a product or service.
- Allow you to obtain a free listing.
- Let you register for a program or use a feature of a program.
- Let you receive information or apply for a job.
- Evaluate your service needs.
- Analyze and improve their services.
- Contact you with information about services you may find useful.
- Personalize your experience on their website.
- Send you emails or texts.
- Show you targeted advertising.
Cookies and similar tech
Yellow Pages account
Yellow Pages does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If a child visits their website, they collect non personally identifiable information from the child. If a parent finds their child signed up for their services, the parents may contact Yellow Pages to delete their child’s information.
Data shared with Yellow Pages
How to protect your privacy
You can protect your privacy on Yellow Pages’ website by:
- Reviewing or requesting changes to your profile.
- Opting out of receiving commercial emails.
- Opting out of behavioral tracking cookies.
- Disabling cookies.
- Contacting Yellow Pages to delete your account.
How to contact Yellow Pages about your privacy
You can contact Yellow Pages via their website and fill out a form to email them or live chat with them, or you can call them at 1-844-339-6334 or send them postal mail at:
DexYP Corporate Office
2200 West Airfield Drive
P.O. Box 619810
DFW Airport, TX 75261