Oracle is a website that offers business solutions.
Personal data collected
Oracle collects various personal information, including your name, postal address, email address, business contact details, mobile number, demographic information, photographs and testimonials, products and services ordered, payment information, billing address, financial details, name, size, and location of the company you work for, your role within the company, data from surveys, publicly accessible information such as social media posts, mobile device identifier, IP address, location information, GPS, device information, device type, browser, operating system, presence of their apps, screen resolution, language, advertisements clicked or viewed, websites and content areas, date and time of web activities, and web search to locate and navigate to their website.
If you decide to post or comment to their community forums or social media pages, this content becomes public to anyone on the internet. Oracle suggests to limit your consented personal information shared.
Personal data usage
Oracle uses data to:
- Communicate and respond to any requests or inquiries about their services.
- Deliver functionality to their websites.
- Provide technical and functional support.
- Administer subscriptions of Oracle and Profit magazines.
- Market their products and services or related products and services.
- Tailor their marketing or sales activities to you or your company’s interests.
- Engage in transactions with customers, suppliers, and business partners.
- Process orders for their products and services.
- Improve their websites.
- Analyze and develop their products and services.
- Optimize the use, performance, and function of their services.
- Manage the security of their websites, networks, and systems.
- Comply with laws and regulations to operate their business.
Cookies and similar tech
Oracle requests that no sensitive personal information is shared with them, such as government issued IDs, ethnicity, race, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background, and trade union memberships. Oracle does not provide its services for minors. If a child under 16 has shared their personal information with them, they request that the parent fill out an information deletion request form.
Data shared with Oracle
How to protect your privacy
You can protect your privacy by:
- Opting out of advertising and functional cookies.
- Opting out of interest based advertising.
- Disable cookies via your browser.
- Fill out their inquiry form to revoked consent to use your personal information and email address, delete your personal information, change or correct your personal information, object to, limit, or restrict use of your personal information, and to get a copy of your personal information
How to contact Oracle about your privacy
You can fill out an inquiry form or contact them via postal mail at:
In the US:
Global Data Protection Officer
10 Van de Graaff Drive
Burlington, MA 01803
In the EEA via email or postal mail:
D-85579 Neubiberg / München