Answers.com is a website that allows you to ask random people various questions. You can also answer any questions you find that you know the answer to.
Personal data collected
Answers.com collects various personal information that you share with them. For example: your IP address, name, postal address, mobile number, email address, other contact information, and browser type. They automatically collect some information that is not personally identifiable such as information from the web pages you are browsing. This is so they can collect statistics to improve their website.
Personal data usage
Answers uses data to:
- Improve their website and services.
- Show you relevant advertising.
- Contact you if needed.
- Collect statistics on how their website is used.
- Prevent fraud.
- Prevent harassment.
- Link illegal activities to the right people.
- Measure effectiveness of their advertisements.
- Allow you to answer questions and ask them as well.
Cookies and similar tech
Data shared with Answers
How to protect your privacy
You can protect your privacy on Answers.com by:
- Not accessing their website.
- Not answering questions.
- Not asking questions.
- Disallow cookies in your browser.
- Not accessing their website from your mobile phone.
- Opt out of targeted advertising.
- Contact support to remove your account information.
How to contact Answers about your privacy
You can contact Answers.com through their email address.