Fox.com is a TV network website for the channel FOX. FOX recently joined with the Walt Disney Company to become the Fox Corporation.
Personal data collected
Fox.com collects the following information from you: name, email address, gender, username, comments, likes, status, profile information, picture, social media content if you connect your account, television content provider, and computer, browser, and device information, such as IP address, browser type, authentication identifier, software and hardware information, unique device identifier, GPS, location, and any other publicly available information.
Personal data usage
Fox.com uses data to:
- Deliver relevant advertisements.
- Protect you.
- Provide you with their services and features.
- Measure and improve features.
- Develop new products and services.
- Provide you with a personalized experience.
- Deliver content relevant to your interests.
- Allow you to comment on their content.
- Allow you to participate in online games, contests, promotions, and rewards programs.
- Provide you with customer service.
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Analyze your usage of their content and services.
- Share with third-parties.
- Deliver video content.
- Allow you to link your social media accounts.
- Send promotional information to you.
- Send you notifications related to their services.
- Protect everyone’s rights.
- Prevent fraud.
- Allow you to purchase products or make payments.
Cookies and similar tech
When you view certain FOX video content, it may feature Nielsen’s measurement software which allows you to participate in market research, like Nielsen’s TV ratings. Fox.com does not participate in Do Not Track signals.
Data shared with Fox.com
How to protect your privacy
You can go to AboutAds’ website to control who is allowed to show you some advertisements, and you can also:
- Block cookies.
- Block flash cookies.
- Block Nielsen’s TV ratings.
- Unsubscribe from their emails.
- Go to Edit Your FOX Profile and change your settings for limiting the amount of personal information they receive.
How to contact Fox.com about your privacy
You can contact Fox.com through their online form, or you can send them postal mail at:
Fox.com Privacy Office
10201 West Pico Boulevard
Bldg. 100, 3220
Los Angeles, CA 90064